CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello, Fellow Crafters,

A little about myself, I have been an avid crafter for 20 years. I started with something small and just snowballed into a room full of different ideas. I am into a lot of different things such as chocolate lollipops, making jewelry, soap and candle making, scrapbooking, smash book, card making, most paper crafts, cross stitching, crocheting, painting, drawing and just recently started to learn zentangle. I want to start this blog to meet people with similar interest and to share ideas. I also wanted to see and participate in the different challenges I see posted and thought that would be fun to do. Well hope to talk to you soon and share ideas.

Solange

0 comments:

Post a Comment